You are here
1141 North Pine Street, Lansing
The former Superintendent's House on the School for the Blind campus is restored to historic standards and zoned D-1 Professional Office. The three-story, 4613 square foot brick building is located west of Old Town proper.
Entering through the original glass-paned door, the first floor has a simple foyer with a grand staircase and a mirrored door as its show piece. The foyer is perfect for a waiting room and reception area. To the right of the entranceway is a grand room. The grand room is wired for at least five workstations. Up to 30 seats can fill the space for a perfect workshop, training or seminar. Across the hall is the parlor which is also wired for up to two workstations. The former dining room is a conference room for up to 12 people. The first floor also features a half bathroom, and kitchen.
On the second floor is an executive office and four additional offices along with one full and one half bathroom. The third floor houses a collaborative office space or studio.
The basement features stained concrete floors, custom made barn doors, an additional conference room, three more office spaces, and a half bathroom.
While paved parking is provided behind the house, the property includes an additional thirty feet along the north side of the driveway. Working with local zoning requirements and the historic preservation standards applicable to the School for the Blind campus, a garage, along with additional parking, is possible.